Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kursus Asas Asuhan Kanak-kanak




Being with kids in another words working with kids surrounding me is always being labeled as my passion n my dreams in life. Therefore, I've take another one step closer towards my mission and vision in life.

ATTENDING K.A.A.K COURSE......=)




Interesting course to be attend, it is not limited to those who want to open up any day care centre/kindergarten.....gud for future mommy too...ahaks~~

But, ramai yang attend those course comes from the same background/career....pengasuh taska/tadika and also pengusaha taska/tadika....experience lor...whereby diaorg tao which is the reality and which is not...hahahaha....

First things yang I did learn is the different between tadika and taska.....hahahaha...all this while, i thought it brings the same meaning...I was totally wrong....hahahahah....alhamdulillah...now, clear picture dah nmpk...so, basically...lebih clear lar on the do and dont's...=)

Kids bukan senang nak handle....they comes with different2 perangai...hahahaha.....as a teacher for them, what you need to do is to tackle them...=)...make them feel comfort with you...=)

First task for the first week are.....creative hat and mobile arts...ahaks~




Part creativity ni yang i love most...updates regards to this sometime later....today dah penat....huhuhuhu

No comments: